Wednesday 31 December 2008

5 hours to go.

excited as i am. there's only 5 more hours to go. =]

hubby came. =]to my house!. inside. xD. baby was in my room. weee>.<>.<)) cz my mind was still unbelievable you came. hehez. =]. i love you baby.


On the other hand, i was quite offended and pissed off by three other people. Some people should learn to mind their own business. Just don't think i don't know what's going on. This world ain't that big just so that you know.



so, i won't let that ruin my mood. xD. i can't wait to get ready. xD. so i'm going to dinner. i won't be blogging till it's 2009. hahaa.
so.
here
i
say
good bye
to




2008. xD




and hello


to



2009. =]





it's been a year,
this one year,
we've been through so many.
through joy and through tear.
and everysingle day,
i'm falling for you,
harder and deeper day by day.
i Thank you, for giving me these memories.
i love you baby.

No comments: