Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas =]


i love you hubby. =]
and merry Christmas to you.
Although it wasn't clarified that i WAS a x'mas dinner and celebration.
xD
but i'll talk it as one part.
weeeeEEEee >.< i'm so happy.

* * * * * * * * *


We went to watch a movie 'IP MAN'
it's funny. and it's nice. so you should really watch it.
no regrets. =]. even if it takes to be seating at the 6th row



he whispers: Dear?

she lifts her head up: yea?

''I LOVE you", he says while smiling and really meaning it.

She smiles with happiness ''i love you too'

and she gave him a kiss before letting him see she was smiling like the sun never shone before. =]








we went to dinner later on after the movie. =]


Look at hubby. xD. hehez...so cute.
just makes me wanna pinch him face. HAHAA. xD evil me.


my food. xD
cheese Chicken Chop. it's quite alright.
but i gave up cutting the chicken. so hubby cut it and fed me..
weee...
i feel so loved. >.<... hahaa. i love you hubby!

that's HIS dish. xD
the Garlic Chicken Chop. haha.
kinda think of it. i din get a bit. T_T
but oh well, i din take any notice either. =]


* * * * * * * *



I don't need a hundred gifts beneath the tree
Don't you know the best thing you could give to me
Nothing else will do
All I want is you this Christmas

No comments: