Thursday 25 December 2008

X'mas day.

hmmm.....messing around with photo-booth. xD




merry x'mas to all.

hehez...stitiches and i do wish merry x'mas to all of you out there. =]
my friends and my family.


and here comes pooky. =].
Isn't he cute?
Pooky wishes Garfield merry x'mas.
hahaaaa.
sorry Garfield, i stole him from you . :D



* * * * * * * * * *








weeeee>.<
rmb the cow i so at jj.
it's here. with me

wa cinta xian. =]
she got it for me..
weeeeee
it's so cute.
hehez. i'm gonna call it....
MOOO.
hahaa. triple 'o's. xD hahaa. cz it's a cow.
i wanted to call it Caress. cz that's the name of the tag sticking out from the arse. haha.
but MOOO sounds cuter. weeee..
so, this is mooo.

And the bag. =]
haha. xian got me a white bag.
it's so nice. =]
me love you. :D



carol got me......smth from LaSenza. hahahaaaaa. xD
weeee. ok. people, your presents will be coming soon. =]
sorry that it's coming a little late.



-christmas is lonely without you-

No comments: