Wednesday 10 December 2008

hmm..today..

Today, i've missed hubby...
hubby ask me to private my blog. but i don't think he's reading my blog. well, private it or not. he doesn't read much too.
hahaa..
cz he says there's too many words. xD

anywayyyyyy,

today, my brother woke me up. T_T. then jusst pack a little here and there of my table but AS USUAL. it get's messy when i continue using the table. HAHAAA. then the furniture person came. discuss about the furniture and blah blah blahh...


talked about people and life AGAIN to my aunt, to my dad, my mom... so many topic about it...
Then, went jj at night. went t the pasar malam to eat. HAHAA. we ate laksa. xD. had apong, and dai gao min. xD sorry, no pictures. hahaa..
bought some DVD's. and then went over to jj and i bought a bolster. xD. FINALLY!!!!

and then next is to convice my mom to get a wireless route...BUAHAHAAAAA

No comments: