Tuesday 16 December 2008

a LOOOOooooNNNNNnnnnGGGGgggg day.

this was....on tuesday. HAHAAA..>.<..

the day started of with my room...weee . =].
after i woke up. had to push everything to one side. T__T. see how messy it is. haha..
this is because i'm GETTING A NEW MATTRESSS!!!

After that.....(there's more pictures. but i don't know where i placed them. HAHAA..)
we went over to the condo. Furnitureeeee..


The sofa's are upside down. HAHAA. xD.
cz they were installing the legs of it. akkk..

Me..Getting too bored.
they wrapped all the furniture with this transparent thingy.

After some unpacking here and there....
We finally manage to clear things one by one..
that's the sofa. xD.
me mom and her student (the person who helped us alot)


The rubbish outside...and the mattress is still outside cz inside was too full and pack..


And MORE rubbish..hahaaa...
Look at all the trash..


Ahhhh...>.< finally the living room almost done..
i kinda like the slanted divider. haha. i picked it..

My mom started to help cz it was getting late..


And these two are the workers. they're from Bangladesh.
HAHAA...idk why i just said that. but they helped us alot.

And me. sitting there. SUPPOSINGLY doing my work. HAHAAA...
my mom asked them to fix that single chair so i can sit there. then they continue with others.
So as u can see, the furnitures are still not unwrapped yet...>.<





And finally.....





my room. is re-arranged.
it's still unpacked and a mess cz mom said i might be having a white table in my room..
BAH.. but at least i have a new mattress...xD

No comments: