Sunday 28 December 2008

hills.

i am not sitting here. in the balcony.
i can see Genting from here. Shimering lights blinking and blinking.
Far away i can see towns. hmm. i wonder if that's rawang. HAHAA. or some town. it seems big.
and here?
it's quiet.
i'm on earphones. listening to... sleeping child by Michael Learns to Rock.

Doing my work currently at 1.51am. i'm tired. but din want to go sleep, cz ..hahaa. *secret*.
anyway, hubby's in Ipoh now.
miss him badly =/

internet is crap here. no signal. no nothing. but i manage to struggle through...
Don't know what to do. my mind is just. hubby. hubby. hubby. casson. hubby. casson. kar soon. hubby and more hubby.
blah! it's been days since i see him and i feel f***ked up. like i'm the only one feeling this.

what happen to the day where you'll use to call me to tell me you miss me?
or you call just to hear my voice?
i really wannt call you.
to hear your voice.
to talk to you.
Or when was the last time, you call me, just to want to see me. just to spend time with me for the sake of being my side and no other reason?
what about the times where you would find me just to see me?
those times. where we would be do nothing but for the sake of being together we'll go somewhere.
the times, i really felt that you loved me.

No comments: