Tuesday 2 December 2008

Being Random

my printer. BUAHAHAAA..i convince my mom to buy me a printer. hahaa. xD

me being random. xD..

This is where i hide my stuff from my mom. haha. my ipod, my make up, my....stuff.. HAHAAA> xD


my nail stuff. xD. wee...xD. i have more. lazy to put. but this are the current colors and layers i'm using. =]

my MESSY TABLE. this is just one side. HAHAAA..xD

my pink FLUFFY bedroom slippers. =]

the secret. ahhh..nice book. =]. 

ohhh..how i love korean stuff. xD. hahaa...yay to faceshop, skin food. and ETUDE HOUSE!!!> xD

me, with my mirror. hahaa...xD

i finally did my nails. TOOK hell of a time to stick those on. hahaa. left hand came out find. right hand took longer. xD. i wanted to do the french manicure. but finally gave up. xD

i kept the fingers simple. but the thumb more creative.. weee >.<

i've got sch a messy room
HAHAA.
gotta clean it up..

ARGH! suppose to be starting on my portfolio...preparing for the application...hahaaa..xD

No comments: