Sunday 2 August 2009

HAHAA

Everyone who has a laptop has trouble trying to cool down their laptop. buying laptop coolers, and finding ways to cool their laptop. Isn't it? Those overseas.. i don't know. But those n m'sia here. It's definately.

Some has gone through cases like laptop shutting off by itself cz it's too hot. I have gone through a case that my laptop wouldn't charger because the ADAPTER was overheated. But this morning. I found my laptop off. And i tried to turn it on. But i couldn't. And when i touhed it. it was COLD> like you just took it out from the fridge. HAHAHAAA.. so it just wouldn't turn on. We open the door. Took the battery out. off the aircon. and waited for like 2 min. and turn it on again. it worked

well, this proves that laptop can't be used if it's too cold either. HAHAA..
i swear. never in my year i've used my mac that it's been that cold. HAHAA

No comments: