Monday 24 August 2009

i miss you and i'm sorry

I feel so guilty. I shouldn't have put you into the plastic bag. I should have left you in MY HANDBAG!! but i just wanted more space. I was selfish and stupid. i'm sorry.

and i know i sound like an idiot.

but i can't help it. T____T

Last picture taken in the car.


First picture taken after i got my mac with you


The last christmas ever with you.


The last webbis session with BFF showing you


First ever picture taken you as model for my assignment


Last picture taken while you were with piggy head


Last picture taken you being squashed. (i hope no one will squash you now)


Last decent picture with mooo mooo

Last picture of your portrait picture in landscape mode.


Last picture you were trying to squeeze out the window.


Last picture me and hubby played with you


The VERY VERY VERY LAST picture i took with you. T___T






__
i'm so sorry... i shouldn't have been so selfish and stupid. If i could just have one more chance...






_
6 years ago, Me and my sister, carol were going to KL on a family trip. Both of us decided to walk back to the hotel, (JW Marriot) first as we were quite tired. and we were passing by Bukit Bintang. When i saw memory lane having a fair.. (on the Bukit Bintang side walk itself), and i happen to see stitches sitting right at the top of the shelf.

I poked carol and just went over without saying or looking at her. She stopped and followed me.. I took it down from the shelf and i fell in love with it that instant. I looked at carol with my baby eyes. and she knew i wanted it. She looked at the price tag and asked if i really wanted it. I nodded and played with stitches and TOTALLY hugged it and gonna walk away with it as if it was mine. and Carol just went to the counter to pay for stitches..

that was how i got stitches. It has been 6 years. all of our memories together. how worn out you were and i still loved you. How hubby and i played with you and it became like a small family. and now you're gone, i bet he hates me more.

I've cried for the whole day and i know i sound like a baby. But i just can't help it, because i love you too much. I tried going to the mall looking for another teddy. But not ONE could replace you. i love you. and i hope, nobody will squash you or mistreat you anymore.

Now no one will dance the Hokey Pokey, or sing the Itsy bitsy Teeny Weeny, pr dance the teapot and climb the itsy bitsy spider.




i feel so depress and FULL of guilt.

I'm sorrry.

2 comments:

Chade_Azunther said...

Stitches is gone?

I don't know what to say...

I'm really sorry Cathy :(

disillusioned said...

i find u another stitches okay?
stitches version 2.0
=) hugs
i'll give it an orange ribbon to tie around neck too, okay? hugg