Wednesday 19 August 2009

Feel sorry for you

Some people should really STOP making things worst for people..

and they should face the fact that 'THE WHOLE WORLD HATES YOU!''

i know you don't like me.

so


'STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU DO!''



but frankly speaking, at times i really pity you. That you don't even know what they hell you're doing. no aim of life so seriously, go get one!!. i'm not afraid to admit that i don't like you. But at least i'm not some two-face shit person who smiles and talk to me as if you like me and turn around and hate me. I've got a boyfriend who LOVES ME!!!!..

So i don't blame you, but you should really go get a life. Some things didn't even have ANYTHING to do with you, but you and your BIG FAT MOUTH just made things worst!. and when people just tell you a fact, you go around disturbing others about it. poor innocent other people, really. but wait. i don't think you even have a heart to consider others people feeling.

Think you can cause drama into our lives but you don't know any shit about what we've gone thru, so your 'actions' just made you look lame and stupid. i'm clearly not saying your name here. So when YOU read this. hope you don't go bothering others about it. or start spreading some shitty rumors to just get more attention to your life. But whoever reading this think it's YOU!. then maybe you should start changing and accept the fact that you should go GET A LIFE! and stop ruining people's life.

i may be mature and childish typing how i feel now. gonna read back months later thinking 'oh shit. i was so childish back then'. but i'm being really sarcastic and angry right now as i feel that i have the right to write whatever shit i want on my blog. You may not get my REAL meaning, but i don't care. cz to me. what can you do to me? Don't think you can make my life any worst. or are you gonna come over and bitch slap me? like you really dare.. hmph.. poor you people. with no life. and no aim at all.


tsk tsk tsk. i feel so sorry for you. aww.. maybe i should STOp talking cz firstly, it's NOT worth it. and secondly, i really pity you. *sigh*.



wasting my time and internet and my typing energy.

but it's worth it after i release what i feel.





hmph. like i care.

No comments: