Friday 21 August 2009

i hate being alone

.___.

so, i didn't see the bus this morning. so i took the cab to college.


._______.

anyway, class was suppose to be from 9 to 5. BUT it ended at 10.45am. soooooo, i'm like sitting aimlessly here... waiting.... waiting



and still waiting





waiting again




and waiting.












and will wait more.





my dear thong su-xian to come. HAHAA.. hope she can find this useless uni.


_
ok.. so this is what i wrote this morning


* This is killing me. As i stand here, i sudden realize how lonely it is. To be studying so far away. To be away from something call comfort. Maybe it might be different case for you as you've always had someone to love, somewhere to go. For me. it's only you. and now you're gone. leaving me to defend for myself alone.





i hate being alone. it's so damn inconvenient. like i'm using my laptop now. i can buy a drink. i can't go to the toilet. and the seats are filling up. later no space how?
.__.





maybe it's fated. by god that i'm meant to be alone.



No comments: