Wednesday 19 August 2009

stress

OMG!.
i seriously don't know how to do my work. T___T. i'm so lost.

i want to cry. cz there's no one to ask.


___

stress is everywhere.. part of me really wanna quit my job. but then i'm not a person who gives up!. Am i? and plus. my boyfriend is going to laugh at me and say i can't survive stress and work.
well. lucky today is my day off.

i seriously don't know how i'm going to class or work next week. so screw it. let's just see what the boyfriend says. *sigh*. i feel like a big ass troublesome person who does nothing but trouble people. well see? i wasn't even wanted the day i was born. or maybe even born.

stop saying i do cz i'm being really stressed out and emo right now.

i know other girls are prettier, with better fashion instinct, and longer nicer glossy hair. i know the arabians got better nose than me. or bigger eyes than me. and a better body. and i'm nothing but a FAT BLOB which i do nothing but take up space. i should just be left along and rott to aside and die la.

i'm sick and i'm tired. i work my ass off and all i've asked is just a little appreciation and attention from you. wish i could stop working. but then don't want to be look down by you. so, screw it.

No comments: