Thursday 7 August 2008

Being in Uni

So, i am back at uni here. =/. not a good place to be in. T___T. still wishing i could be in TOA. i rather be in TOA where lectures actually give you assignments and teach you and explain to you and then, things are easy to get and find too. and other than that, i too get discounts at pyramid. XD...

But. sadly, i'm stuck here for another year. =/. Till next year then i'm going to aus. wohoo..no more isolated place here in a no where dangerous area. *sigh*.

So, i'm in the library now, waiting for hubby to come and pick me up. i fell so guilty and bad about it that hubby had to wake up at 9 in the morning to fetch me to uni. which is so FREAKING far..and making me wish i were in TOA more! it's a benefit also. i don't even mind WALKING there then. *sigh*

I was gonna wake hubby up at 8.30am this morning. But then, hubby mentioned for me to get ready then only wake him up. So, yea, i got ready, Then, to wake up. But then, seeing hubby sleeping so good. i just couldn't wake him up. So, i poked him. XD. but he twisted and turned and slept again .___. so, i went downstairs to wear my socks and got ready also. XD. It was 8.48am, i said, let him sleep till 8.50am. So, i did and poked him again. but then, he didn't response to it. T____T. so i lay down on the bed. and finally got the courage to shake his hand. Then he grab my hand. Scared me. *shivers*. Then, he went back to sleep. i was like 'omg, if he's not waking up, then i won't bother him'. Then, he sat up. So afraid he was gonna yell at me or something like that. T__T. *sobs* why am i so scared i don't know. T_T.

.........

Then i was at uni. Was late. and Classmates were suprised. haha..XD.

No comments: