Thursday 14 August 2008

sleeping again

i ALWAYS wanna fall asleep in the library. HAHAAAA>..guess library isn't a place for me to STAY awaky.

There's this guy sitting like four chair away from me [the chairs are EMPTY] and idon'tknwwhy he keeps staring at me. i hate it so much. Has he not seen a girl sitting alone in the library eating and munching sweets and doodling her book and flipping from a website to another website? Don't blame me for having to wait 4 hours till the next class right? it's not my fault the bloody lecturer didn't come and did not notify us right? *anger* and So what i'm munching under a 'NO FOOD & DRINKS] sign? it's one o'clock in the afternoon and i'm HUNGRY. T___T. i wanna eat pork noodle. the one at ss15. omgy! i'm craving for it.

Just finish studying on consumer behaviour. I was gonna fall asleep reading about it. HAHAAA..nothing can get into my head at this state when i'm so sleepy. but have to stay awake. Later i wake up. either my phone gone or laptop gone. Maybe wallet gone also..haha...

Don' know where everyone went. Msg them. either no reply or they just say 'out'. So i just malas wanna keep asking them where they are.

i feel ignored. have to wait for another hour for class to start.

No comments: