Monday 18 August 2008

First Test

I got my first test ever since i started this new semester.XD. woohooooo. i got full marks. Ten out of TEn...XD..YES!!!! i'm soooOOOOooo happy. lalalalalalalala *dance around*
This is what i did in ten minutes and got full marks for it. It's the test given today. =]. the lecturer was reli impressed with it. HAHAAA

But the sad thing is...sean pointed out i'm fat in class today. T____T so loud. ok. i know i'm growing FAT. STOp pointing that out ok! *looks in the mirror and cries*. you don't know what it feels to wake up and find that you can't fit into your skinny jeans anymore. Or get your shirt up right. Or look nice in shorts or skirts. Your look hideous in tubes. And you look like a tightly wrapped up poppiah in your clothes. On top of everything, people are pointing out that you're fat. How does it feel. AND, i'm a friggin girl ok! i'm not a guy! and then, mostly guys are the one saying i'm fat. and girls too. and my mom! and my cousins. and even my BOYFRIEND. how does that make me feel? so STOP SAYING I"M FAT!!!!

No comments: