Monday 11 August 2008

sleepyHEAD

i'm such a sleepy head.
Being in the uni library now for the past hour and have to wait for another hour for sociology to start. =/

i had illustration this morning.



And this is what i drew this morning in half an hour times. with Marker. wasn't really that good. had trouble finding where to shade it. haha..Then the first assignment was given. T___T. a full human figure. or at least 3/4 or a figure.Reminds me a lil of my sis Yuki.XD

SO sleepppy....=_=ZzZzzzzzz. and i'm here with my earphones listening to classical music. I'm gonna doze off here in the library any moment. HAHAHAAAAA.. and the sad thing is that. i have both phones with me. But BOTH are OUT-OF-CREDIT and OUT-OF-BATTERY. sad case isn't it? and i'm all alone..

LONELY, i'm so lonely.
i have nobody
All alone
oh! lonely!


Bluek. *Stick tongue out*. a lil something what i did during the weekend. let's see....

i went penang? Lolz. with hubby, Munyee, Marcus, his gf and kevin. The rest of the people IDONOTKNOW. At the beginning was a little boring cz all we did was W.A.I.T. Then when shopping came in. XD...((>.<)) wweeeee..*runs round* .. We went to Gurney to do a lil shopping on the first and went to QueensbayMall on Sunday. Let's see what i bought...hmmm..*thinks* 

1. White Elf Flats from NOVO
2. Black Ballet Flats from NOVO
3. White Sweater from Giodarno. 
4. White Top from PDI [ i finally found it!!!] *claps hand*
5. ermm.....hmm....did i miss anything?XD

i didn't take pictures of what i got. I wanted to. T_T but my phone ran out of battery. DIED. so, *sigh* no pictures. but,oh well!. you'll see it when you see me. *laughs*

So, here i am, entertaining myself by blogging. The thought of the work i have to do tonight and this weekend just makes me wanna apologize here for not being able to blog and update during the period of my busy assignment time. HAHAAAA..hubby would be glad cz he's alwas complaining that i'm bloggin too much. XD. But too bad. if not friends like liying and janice won't be updated with my life.XD

2 comments:

JeanetteThong said...

hey thats not bad. you've improved tons :)

Unknown said...

haha...XD. thanks