Saturday 16 August 2008

=/

A night in my room is REALLY restless...i flip and turn, i get SOOOoooo restless. *sigh*. i wonder why. Constantly i wake up and i stare at my glass door and thinks my mom is standing there. i always don't want to get yelled at her. So i always get up and pretend i'm awake and then finds i'm not. relax and go back to sleep. But i wake up like 10 times a night. =/.

Like this morning. I just get up to see whether is it time to get up. But i wake up like middle of night and i know it's not yet morning. So i go back to bed. But then, i wake up at 8.30am, and tell myself that it's still early so i just go back to sleep. Then i doze off and wake up at 12 when my mom is yelling and hammerin at the glass door..______.. i failed to wake up without getting yelled at. *sigh* can't blame me for being such a sleepy head. XD

I was the driver of the day. going up and down sending here and there.



Colin is back and so is jonathan also. Everyone's back this weekend. =]..weeee*claps Hand* XD.

I was suppose to start my work today. but i got no carbon paper. T_____T. and i'm gonna die tomorrow. sobs

No comments: