Tuesday 5 August 2008

To Whoever you are

Sometimes, when we don't say things doesn't mean that we don't know it. Are trying to talk about him? I know alot of stuff and it doesn't mean i need to say it out or be all so emotional to let people know that i know about it. Or are You talking about my friends? If that's it, i don't really care actually and i would not be suprise as it's not the first anyway. Or who else may you be talking about? My family? Don't even get me started there. If you are really someone who really care for me and do not want me to be hurt or cheated and concern is your main point, you would have sent me an e-mail or a private message at friendster or facebook and actually telling details about it but not dropping words and phrase and sentences on my chatbox.

i am NOT disappointed with the statement i made. Being friendly and no harm you say? i don't think you were doing it right. You may feel and think you are right but for me i don't think so. So, i don't care if you blame me or whatsoever. Who are you to me that needs dignity and reputation? Like i said before. i KNOW what happened before and i do not need to post every single detail in my blog to let the whole world know.

finally, i bet your name isn't mich or anything near it. you do not need to tell who you are cz i might BE disappointed if you were someone i actually trusted. if you are someone i DO NOT know, then i just wanna say thank you for your effort and actually replying to my post.

No comments: