Monday 25 August 2008

confused indeed

Was surprised that a friend of mine is leaving tomorrow. Well, i don't know why. i don't talk to her. i mean, it has been AGES since we've talked. SO, it's not like we're really REALLY that close. but part of me inside wants to wish her good luck, all the best and good bye. * don't know if she' reading this or not *

some part wants to apologise for not being such a good friend. But at least, i'm glad we still talk. Not really that close.

Don't know how i'm feeling. The thought that she mentioned that she's excited but yet not wanting to leave just makes me feel like such a bad friend for not being able to make her feel better.

I hope she does feel better and settle down. And the thought of Australia is creeping into my mind. The excitement but yet to leave the love ones. i just want to cry.



To my dear friend,

i wish you all the best and don't forget me. =] . i dont know what to say but to apologize all the time. HAHAAA.. i'm so sorry i'm so bad at words. *again i'm apologizingXD*.
Well, it was a suprise that you were leaving. i heard from my parents that you were going to states. but i didn't expect you to leave TOMORROW. haha.>XD. well, all the best girl. =]

Love,
a friend.

No comments: