Sunday 17 August 2008

Left Out

i finally sneak back home at 3.30am ._____. was so tired...i just K.O in my bed after 3 seconds. HAHAHAAAAA..

this morning woke up to find out EVERYONE's gone. even i had my alarm at 8 smth and 9 smth. nobody bothered to wake me up. oh well. i just called up my mom to ask her to buy food back then.=] but then i wasn't feeling really that good also this morning. DON"TKNOWWHY.

i wanna start my illustration. but i gotta start later.*sigh*. guess i'll be doing it in hubby's place and tonight le..

i have finally installed DOTA into my mac. Ok, i don't know why. playing that game is just to pass time. HAHAAA..XD. But then there's some problem with the maps so i can't play the dota maps yet. *sigh*. So i have to wait to fix it. T_____T

i'm still listening to the song moon over my heart by david tao. It's just nice. XD. Got influenced by my cousin who came back from sabah yesterday. HAHAHAAAA..


-waiting to see you-

2 comments:

JeanetteThong said...

OMG
THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING CARE OF ME!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

HAHAAA...your welcome. XD