Thursday 14 August 2008

Boiling Up

Can't believe that this is actually happening to me. T____T

Took the trouble to come to campus all the way. But then SOMEONE had to bring it up. Ok, maybe it was MY FAULT la. *sigh* Nevermind then, i'll just deal with it. Lucky i managed to squeeze it into my time-table. but still. *ugh* Don't want too many details here.

I think i'm going back today. i THINK only. HAHAAA...XD. because i'm never to sure about hubby's plan. but most probably all the time is tomorrow or today only that we are going back home. so blur *blinks eye*

i heard that computer graphics first test is next year. Oh my gunyam T_T. i don't even know what to do. so being UNDER stress now....*sigh*-ing A.G.A.I.N


-listening to .....don't know the title of the song..XD- HAHAHHAAAAA

No comments: