Tuesday 15 January 2008

Do you know that i love you?
How i feel for you is smth i've never felt before.
i have no regrets of meeting back with you,
cz i'd rather have a short memory than have none at all.
As i sit here thinking of you
are you thinking of me too?
or her?
i really wonder.
But if it was her,
i don't blame you.
Sometimes i do wonder,
do you treat her like how you treat me?
every single action taken.

Have you ever heard
Action are more than words.
All you've done,
I loved it
i'm happy and i'm glad.
this is because i love you

Do you know how i feel towards you?
do you know how i think about u?
i've been searching for someone like you
to guide me and teach me
even i'm wrong.
Noone could ever give me how i feel right now.

One thing i know, that is.
Love can never be force.
So if you don't feel the way like i do.
We both understand.

No comments: