Sunday 6 January 2008

well, it's one in the morning, and i'm blogging. it's not anything big but i jsut had the mood to. like any other times..
today is the 7th of january. OMG..can you actually believe it? time has passed so fast and it's already 2008. Can't believe it.

There are some things inside me that i really wish i could say it out. Like he said, sometimes they are things where it's so amazing that you can't find the word to express it or to tell how it is..it's just unbelievable.
RIght now, it's still hard to believe that we actually met a.g.a.i.n..Do hope that i won't be ignored for another year this time. Back then we were not so close, but now, we talk and smile. What will happen? i really wonder. Sometimes i am really am afraid to express myself as i do not know how the other side feels. What if he doesn't feel the same way? Then wouldn't i be making a fool of myself?
But a friend did say, sit and think. If he doesn't feel this way, would he do all that just for you? I really wish it is true.

I'm just so worried now, it's half past one and i'm sitting here. Listening to songs and singing just makes me flashback that day. And i sudden have a feeling of making something.

Mayb we're still insecure. We've been hurt and left. Who knew? I just do hope time will solve all.

.baby, i love you.

No comments: