Tuesday 8 January 2008

Kiss on the stomach: Im ready.
-Kiss on the Forehead: I hope were
together forever.
-Kiss on the Ear: Youre my everything.
-Kiss on the Cheek: Were friends.
-Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
-Kiss on the Neck: We belong together.
-Kiss on the Shoulder: I want you.
-Kiss on the Lips: I love you.
____________ ____________________
_______
_____ ____ ____
What the gesture means...
-Holding Hand: We definitely like each
other.
-S lap on the butt: Thats mine.
-Holding on tight: I dont want to let
go.
-Looki ng into each others Eyes: I just
plain like you.
-Playing with Hair: Tell me you love
me.
-Arms around the Waist: I like you too
much to let go.
-Laughing while Kissing: I am
completely comfortable with you.
____________ ____________________
_______
_____ ____ ____
Advice;
D ont ask for a kiss, take one.
If you were thinking about someone
while
reading this,
youre definitely in Love.
___________ ____________________
________
____ ____ _____
Requirement s;
Post this again after reading!!
Or you will have a bad year of
Relationships.
________________ ____________________
___
_________ ____
If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone
right now
and cant get them out of your head
then Re-post this within One Minute and
Whoever you are
missing will surprise you.
Repost this as "what each kiss means

No comments: