Tuesday 15 January 2008

what's worst than being sick and stuck at home? with unstable internet and nothing to do?
geez....Then there's just so many things you wish to do but you just can't..

-i'm bored-

*sigh*..where's life when you need them?

Just when i start thinking how great it would be going back to kl. All the unconvinient things start coming out..argh...why aren't i studying at 'THE ONE'? damn it..transportation and food would be so much more DAMN easier..well, gotta eat as much as i like here as it'll be just maggie and me there..damn...wonder who my new room-mate is gonna be?i even wonder where's my room..=/

Hope may schedule won't be all cramp everyday of the week. I don't even know my subjects for the next sem..how sad is that?
Just thinking how i should plan my life and get it more interesting..
First-Get my hands on the guy I want!! haha...*it's a hint baby*..^^


[i love you baby]

No comments: