Wednesday 16 January 2008

I moved to my new room..
My bed is here now, my guitar is here, my charger is here.Bit by bits i'll be bringing them over here.
My bed is in the middle of the room, wanted to change a bit, but kinda hard.
Need time to go.
but won't be much though i'll be staying in kl like 8 months and 4 months here only..
I'm still debating whether to come back during my next sem break..

went back to school today and saw some teachers,
they gasp like the've never seen me for ten years.ok..maybe not that much..it has been months..haha..
and i notice most teachers i know has this short hair-cut..like they think they are rihanna or smth like that.
thanks to rihanna everyone's having that cut..
geez..i can't wait for my hair to get long..
p/s, i did not cut my ir b'cz of rihanna.it was another reason..

anywayz, waiting for my dad to finish using the internet so i can use.
and debating whether should i change to getting a Macbook or stick to getting a macbookPro?
some people jsut can't keep their mouth shut and jsut have to talk the whole day about it..
geez....
sudden realize it's so bad without glasses..i'm not frequent glasses wearing person..
but smtims it reli hurts when i need them..such luck..

can't wait for thrusday now as he'll be back,
then it'll be out,out,out again..
thinking of plans again..
trying to go to kl next week..
wanna go down kl to see the macbook and mbPro..
it's better to see it right in from of me and try it..
but have to persuade my parents of letting my go down.

I have a month more till sem starts..what to do..kaixin asked me to go for the Latin class, but geez,
i don't have a partner..
anyone wants to learn latin dance?
such sad that i'm so into dancing but i don't have the courage to ask around strangers to be my dance partner..
and some people said i was astrowart..[dunno how to spell that]..hmm..i'm not..
i just wanted to have fun that night..that's all [caught me at a wrong place wrong time..=[ ]

No comments: