Thursday 17 January 2008

my mom has all sudden ask me to go to the states to study...T_____T
why do they put me in such state?
i'm a friggin emotional kid and please let me go..
STOP SUFFERING ME!
LET ME MAKE MY OWN DECISION!!

*haihz

all i've got to say.
i won't go if i don't get what i want first.
and the other thing is.
it's not like i'm going tomorrow..
right?
but i know one thing it's that my mom's gonna start talking and nagging about it the next few years until i go...

choices-aus
-uk
-states

or any other places i can think of.
the reason my mom asked me to go to the states b'cz she thinks it's better there and it's much cheaper..
yea, but it just gets on my nerves that she can just come up to me and tell me JUST LIKE THAT...

omg...great...
dad's back..need to go for lunch..
will be back talking bout satuff i don't know what's going on either.

No comments: