Monday 19 November 2007

=]

Ok, so i finally fixed my blog. [ i think]. somehow i kinda like this. but something is just missing. hmm.. i wonder what's that. anyway, plans are building up. i need a drummer who has a drumset and i need mic stands. and then i need people and audience. hope things will work out. god. why am i in-charge of everything?

anyway, dad sez end of next year only i can get my electric-guitar. because this year i got my camera and my macbook pro. imagined if i asked for a car..T____T.. *haihz*.. missed sitting somehwere with wireless link and can just go online. Dad's been bugging me, sez he wants to check his mail, but it takes forever cz he checks every single friggin mail..=____=''.anyway, bored here. playing guitar and bloggin. Trying get my chords right ain't easy. =/. where's help when i need them.

stomach ain't well..T____T.

No comments: