Thursday 15 November 2007

Sick and tired

*haihz*..really. the only thing in my head is...when is sem3 coming. When is sem 3 coming. when is sem3 coming. I can't start dreaming far away cz it's too far and sem3 is the only reality thing which is really happening. haihz. bored bored and bored.

I hate my life. Thanks to some people who thinks they know-it-all it's ruined. aren't they happy..haha..

Noone to talk to, nowhere to go. Feel like shit. after what happen yesterday, i hate them more. Brings memories which i hate them even more.
Does anybody even care whether i am sick? how i am feeling? This stupid fucking stomach ache of mine has been with me for four fucking days. and they are like 'oh..i see'.. who givess a sht anyway? bad enough they don't care they don't let anyone care. even if there is someone who wants to care, they are like so friggin far away.

they should be happy i'm stuck with nowhere and noone.

i'm just so waiting for sem3..

No comments: