Monday 5 November 2007

happy birthday to a dear friend



today, 5th of november is my best friends birthday. it's her 17th birthday. ta-dah!!!Jeanette Thong Su-xian...xiannie..^^..yup..it's her birthday..altought i'm in kl, and she's in uk, cambridge. i still remember her..^^..

she's a cute little girl who friends and guys adore her=]..she looks like jap, so people always mistook her for jap and me as korean..but she's just amazing. She's a friend nobody could replace. We went thru happiness and sadness.

I knew her when i was 10. she was 9 then, i still remember, that my mom one day told my that we had new neighbours and wanted me to go see the 'little girl', ^^..that's her..she was just cute and adorable, she seldom wore a smile on her face, but i was always happy with her. i was always 'the-girl-next-door'. i tagged along with her and realize many things too.

Soon, she grew taller than me..^^.. i still remember the day she told me that she was going to uk and i was like..O_____o...i'm going to lose a friend..omg.. and then i silently cried inside..i thought our friendship was going to end.. when she left, i started realizin, how much i miss her. i was always waiting for the day for her to come back from uk. for her long holz and i would always try my best to spend time with her. Until when i finish spm, she came back and i was on holz, it was her turn to wait for me..i feel so bad..right now when i'm in uni, she's the only friend i mention and she was my girlfriend, a best friend who is far away. we don't talk to each other, but deep inside, we always have each other.
Today it's her birthday, and i wish her...happy birthday..^^...

xian,
i love you and miss you..even though we are far apart and we seldom talk. my heart always have u..love ya girl=]

No comments: