Monday 12 November 2007

Not well

i'm not feeling very well. hmph..=/..been quite emo recently back here, well only those who really know me would understand why. My stomach ain't giving me a good feeling too..T____T. plan on to go back school in the morning tomorrow, needed some help but turns out my bro would not even help me at all and annoys me back. He put his stinky feet infront of me, then almost whack me with his book. and i yelled at him. and guess what, my dad scolded me. He ask me not to be so sensitive. In my heart, i'm like, if you think i'm so fucking sensitive why don't you be aware of how youa re speaking to people? Then he was like..Noo, you have to change your sensitive attitude and start yelling and scolding me. Ok..right now, what the fuck is wrong with me? I now i'm extremly sensitive and you as a PARENT, shouldn't you be doing smth about it? Like making sure i don't get offended or sensitive rather then telling me not to be sensitive? I'm so fucking emo right now, and i'm so fucking PISSED!!!

Don't fucking ask me to calm down because i'm not a fucking robot and i can't fucking calm down after you fuckingly annoyd me and offended me with your fucking words and fucking action. AND I DON"T GIVE A FUCK HOW MANY FUCK I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM FUCKING ANGRY!!!i'm sick and tired of all this shit.

And guess what, i love my friends who are a bunch of guys and not girls because they are great, and yea, IF you wish me to be a guy then i'll be it! at least, i won't have to be nagged that i don't eat well or drink well or shit well or whatever fuck well. I won't have to be lectured to get raped or what or mayb i won't even be accused of being a prostitude. YEa..i'm FUCKING SENSITIVE about it and you don't know it. And who re you suppose to be again?? NOBODY!!! Everybody can say 'hey, don't get mad. you know it's them, without them, there's no you'. YEa, THANKS alot!!! because i wouldn't know how i would have been to without you. I'm lucky to have a place to stay. yea... but you know? i didn't know that one day, you would tell us to do the garden, and you can have the guts to say that we are like staying in a hotel. yea, this is your roof. whatever fucking thing you say is your way. you can say i'm cold-hearted or whatever shit. because i don't give a damn anymore. THe more i care, the more it hurts. BECAUSE I"M FUCKING SENSITIVE!!!

ppl say 'why don't you stand up for yourself?' yea.. it's no point. it'll only make things worst and i'll get more and more annoyed. i must well jsut shut the fuck up and release it not on you. You guys think you are the know-it-all. Go ahead, no one is stopping you. I never said anything about helping me and yet you would bug your head in and annoy me. I HATE IT ok? i hate the way you bug into my life and ruin it. IF you want to ruin one life. RUin your own. and don't go ruining other people's life! cz i've had it and i've enough.

I seriously can't wait for the day i can get my own way. GEeZ...

No comments: