Thursday 22 November 2007

I PASSED!!!WOHOOO!!!....

i passed my driving test beautifully...no worries...lalalala..^^..
i can drive now...hahaha...
next..beg dad to get me a car..haha..it's fat hopes..but still..haha..

omg..i still can't believe it. i have done it. yes...

i was so friggin nervous this morning. went there at 8.30am. lined up and so, by the time i got my number was 9. after briefing and waiting. 11. only my turn for the bukit and parking. so nervous. haha...new car man...not use to the gear..T_T..
then, when i was done, relief..but needed to wait for the other test...omg..i waited from 11.10 till 3.40 only my turn..=__________=..have to wait so long. cz they jump the numbers..so not fair..*haiz.. dad bought mcD and came around 2. was so frigging hungry..haihz..

finally....I PASSED!!!!...wohoo...lalalalalala..^^

No comments: