Friday 9 November 2007

Hope you would re-consider. don't go

I din sleep again. Ok. This time is my fault. I’m sorry, but I did not know that time passed by so fast.. Well, the night sean they all were all persuading kLoong not to go and I ended up sobbing and then kLoong sms’ed me after he ‘went to bed’. Everyone doesn’t want him to go. Even Kevin Tan they all.

Loong, I don’t know if you would be reading this. Mayb someone would pass the message to you. Mayb not. Maybe when you start to read my blog, this post would be far way back. But it’s ok. I have the heart. I’m just lacking the courage to ask you to stay like everyone else.

I stand next to you in the silent, I asked if you really have to go. You just shruggle your shoulder and did not say a word. All your friends begged you to stay. Is it that you need even Kevin tan they all only you would re-cosider? I know it’s selfish to ask you not to go. But deep down inside, everybody wants you to stay. We are really out of hope. We just prayand wish to see you popping up, smiling and pretending that you never mention you were going to leave, just like you always do.

To kind of think, if you really go back, I’ll have nobody to go back to ipoh with. I have nobody to bring me out. Hey! I’m gonna get my license, then how can I fetch u out if you’re gone? Always you fetch me. What about my turn? It’s so unfair. Even if someone comes, he will never replace you. Even if he’s easy to bully like you, I don’t think Edmond would pull his pants, and even if he could, I don’t think he would be so lost in English that he needs my help, and even if he does, I don’t think he will have the heart to fetch us here and there. To KLCC and to SuNGAI WANG.. and then there’s nobody to go back with during the weekends.

Even if there was someone like that, I don’t think they would be someone who would always smile like you, and even there was, I don’t think the person would like to watch tv and dramas as much as you do, don’t think the person would wanna go k-box..

And even if everything is like him. It’s impossible, it’s one quarter in a zillion. And If we’re so lucky to get it. I don’t think the person would be having the name Kevin Lo Weng Loong where everyone would start singing about you and all that.

Its not that we don’t let you go. We know, sooner or later, one by one will leave. Who knew youw ere going to be the first to leave? It’s just..So early..i Really do that you would re-considerate on staying and hope that you would really know that you are a great friend. A best friend everyone could have. An older brother to me, a younger brother to sean, chien how and Edmond. And shan, beckham. And like son to jang. So manyof us. We will really miss you if you really left and things won’t be the same anymore..

No comments: