Tuesday 13 November 2007

whatever

kinda think about it, three months holiday, oh shit man, what the heck am i going to do? it's just bored to sit around and do nothing. I'll just must well read some books again. Don't know why the heck i'm so bloody emo. [apologizes]

Went back to school today and the teacher were just so shock..=_________________=..gave the LUCT big book to them and they were like..OMG..and needed me to sign the book and then went to the ass. head and told her and i had to start talking to her. and all my juniors were like screaming when they saw me. wow..the days of high school. So way much different than right now..

Jin Moon picked me up from hosue today, went skul lunch and bla bla bla. [lazy to write]. nothing much special..

but i was lying on the bed drained and emotionless yesterday, thinking about life and love.

What's this thing call love? Do you know? Do i know? Do you think i know? When you're with someone, you'll say that's love. Love is blind and all that. But as sean say, the one you will be for life as your partner isn't your love. When you miss someone, you want to be with that someone because you are happy with him or her, is that love? like? or just a feeling for a good friend? This is the first time i dare say i'm single and i am not afraid to accept the fact that i'm single. because i have a bunch of friends who care for me. and for me. THat's LOVE.. so, guys out there? don't come telling me you love me and all that shit when you only search for me when there's someone, True love is not easy to be found..

[don't know what the heck i'm posting here]

No comments: