Wednesday 21 November 2007

x.Here's a joke[i got it from the internet].x

Last night, my friends and i went to a Ladies Club. One of the girls wanted to impress the rest of us. So she pulled out a 10$ bill. When a male dancer came over to us. She licked the 10$ bill note and stuck it at his butt cheek!
Not to be outdone. Another friends pulls out a 20$ bill, calls the guy back. She licked the 20$ bill note and stuck it at his other butt cheek.
In another attempt to impress us. my third friend pulls out a 50$ and calls the guy over, and licks the 50$ bill. I'm worried about the way things are going, but fortunately, she just stuck it to one of his butt cheeks again.
My relief was short-lived.
Seeing the way things are going, the guy races over to me! Now everyone's attention is focused on me, and the guy is egging me on to try to top the 50$. My brain was churning as I reached for my wallet.
WHAT COULD I DO?
so,i took my wallet.
I took my ATM card,
swiped it down the crack of hiss butt,
took the 80$,
and left....

No comments: