Saturday 17 November 2007

I just can't stand it when some people just has to nag about things. I mean they have to have a say about everything. and when i mean everything. i really literally mean EVERYTHING. It's like they can't shut up a while or smth like. they have to say SOMETHING about it. geez.

Today, i went to my driving school to book my test. Getting my driving test done on 22nd. [Thrusday]..T_____T..so friggin nervous. Somhow what-rather i know i can do it. But still...!!!!..who doesn't get nervous on a test? right?...oh god...someone help me...=.=''.. and the worst thing is annoying pollution noises are killling me and telling me i'll fail. What kind of people say they support you but they somehow keep telling you that you'll fail? it's like cursing you or smth like that.

The other thing which really ticks me off is that...SHE TOOK MY FRIGGIN LAPTOP CHARGER AWAY!!!!don't know why the hell would she even want to do that. she keeps on going..''PACK YOUR ROOM!!CLEAN YOUR RO!!''but the thing is..I"VE PACKED!! and it's like..every day i'm cleaning my room. sometimes i really wonder how only she would shut up. mostly like an empty room only she'll be satisfied la. STUPID....
i have my paint-brushes on my table. she ask me why am i not keeping it? it's like..geez..i'm doing a painting now..don't tell me i have to go to the friggin drawing to get out a tube of paint when i need it? stupid..never see my paint before don't ask me to do that. I paint my way and how i want it. It's messy but i love it. bcz it friggin makes me comfortable..
and when she found out. she's like..'Don't bullshit. how can it make y ou comfortable yo're just lazy'
yea..she's so god damn right that i'm lazy..that's why i'm so friggin lazy to layan her...=____=


Right now i'm just waiting for time to pass. going out to a concert tonight with jenfie didi, and then, tomorrow i'm going to another concert with my dad. so, waiting for time to pass only...

No comments: