Wednesday 21 November 2007

I don't give a fuck about whatever you want to say about me. Because that id your mouth. but what really pisses me off when it effects people i care. well, if that is you intention to make me care or worry or get mad. well, then you should have a party because CONGRAtULAtiONS! you did it.

Don't think i don't know what you have been saying to jonathan. Telling him to leave me again and again. saying we were not meant together. what the hell is your point? I don't care if you say i'm lazy or stupid or just a bitch who is lack of attention. if you want to go around judging people. Go aHEAD!!! nobody is stopping you. But here i am making a point. that is -- I KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND SAID.

Talking to you won't make any point because you're just a grumpy old person who thinks you're the best. you grump over every single thing. You are being so picky. Well, that's who you are.
And i am not that person. I can be whatever everyone is saying. The girl who smiles? the girl who is happy? the girl who is fun?
or maybe the negatively, i'm a girl who only wants attention? lazy girl? or all those the public has been saying. I don't care.
But at least there is one thing i am proud of myself and i can say it loud. I care for my friends! i don't ask my friends to break up even though if they are facing problems. and, even if i only know one side, i won't ask them to break up! cz it's unfair. I don't go saying it's for their own good. They are the ones dating. NOT YOU!!
the decision is up to them. Not you. so mind your own business. If you want to ruin a life, get your own to ruin it.

At least, i care, for my friends. Unlike those people out there who just doesn't care about feelings. And they never know what F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P is. So, they will never know how to protect friends and back-up for friends. wherease, they just backstab them and don't care anything but he/she themselve. such selfish person in this world.

No comments: