Friday 23 November 2007

..XX..another joke i got from my dad..xx..


My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a
year and decided to get married. My girlfriend was a dream,
but there was one thing that was bothering me. Her
gorgeous sister was 20 and wore tight miniskirts and low-cut
blouses. She would regularly bend down near me,g iving
me a spectacular view of her cleavage.

One day her little sister called me to check
the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She
said that she had feelings and desires for me that she could
not overcome. She said she wanted to make love to me
just once before I got married and committed for life.
I was in total shock and could not say a word. She
said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom and if you want
me, just come and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen
in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she
got to the top, she removed her panties and threw them down
the stairs at me.

I stood there for a moment, then turned and
went straight to the front door. I opened the door,
stepped out of the house and walked straight toward my car.
My future father-in-law was standing outside. With
tears in his eyes, he hugged me and said, "We are very happy
that you passed our little test. We could not ask for a
Better man for our daughter. Welcome to the
family."

The moral of this story is: always keep your condoms
In your car.

No comments: