Wednesday 26 March 2008

Another week has pass and here I am in kl back again. God. Once I think about all the assignments and journal I want to faint. Back in hostel tonight and sayang’s gonna go to singapore tomorrow. Gonna miss him loads..T_T.. Means no going back to ipoh this weekend and no seeing him. And xian’s in ipoh. Too bad she can’t come up to kl. She came on Monday but I just couldn’t meet up with her.

Thinking of getting a post-paid so that I won’t have to worry phone being out of credit..Geez..i need a reload now.

Stitches is tearing up apart and it’s so lose..T_T. it’s been four years. Would someone get me a new one? =]..hehez..*hint*hint..it’s been four years..haha…sorry, just being random.

It’s surprise that my mom never notice my contacts after I’ve been wearing it for so long. I wore the aqua blue, then to warm hazel and now misty grey, she only notice on Sunday when my uncle ask me bout it. She’s so blur..X_X..zomg. Then she started her naggings. But I mention that she ask me bout my sollution the previous time, so I though she knew, and there was once, she asked if I was wearing them if not why am I going so near the TV. So, she would have known right? Such blur case.

-take time to realize I’m on your side-

No comments: