Sunday 30 March 2008

i'm tryin to do my work here, but i can't. what the hell is wrong with me? i'm not happy, being very  straight forward here..i'm down and i'm friggin half emo here. i want to do my work, with all the spirit i have, it breaks me down. WHY? why do you have to do this to do? i'm starting a bad habit that i know noone would like it. i've put so much effort but this inside of me just tears me down. 

if i could run,
i would run away,
forever.
I don't care if
you say i'm a coward,
or saying that i'm just running away from problem. 
Because i know,
if i stop,
i will break down and cry.

i feel alone and where are you
when i need you
i'm losing it and the water is high
i can't breath
please pull me out
i don't like this feeling
i hate this feeling

i wish i could sleep the pain away,
i lay there with my eyes close
but i can't sleep
tears would roll
and i missed you
it hurts that you're not here
i don't know what would happen when i wake up the next day.

i'm emotionless and i feel empty.
this emptness inside me,
is eating me up.

No comments: