Sunday 9 March 2008

this is a crappy post. don't bother to read the crap and sorry..

it sucks to be sick. last night i all sudden have small little lumps coming out from my neck *ugh. and my dad mentioned i'm having some viral infection. then my mom was lil freaking out and asked me to stay back in ipoh. NO WAY...

sad thing is, i have to stay home today, til lunch going out. then i'm going parade to get some stuff. Lil tired though, of everything that is happening. Tired of pretending that i can handle everything..

Sorry sayang that most of the time, you always see me half-dead like that. There's so many bout myself i need to think. I may not be perfect, but i'm trying my best. And then i realize that there's so many things that i have to change, from my attitude to my behaviour.

I feel bad that everytime it happens i make sayang feel annoying and irritated. Sorry, i don't really meant to.

*haihz. friggin emo now. and i'm sick. Feel like dying. No wait! Feel like getting better faster..T_____T..So i can be happy and cheerful and i don't have to think of so many friggin small matters and pretend that i'm ok...*haihz...i'm tired..i reli wish i could be somemore like sayang's bed and just sleep with peace and quiet.. [fat hoping dreams i have]

It's already the ninth and there's two more days to go and my head bursting even more..T_T. i'm gonna die soon. geez..why the hell and i so fucking emo? There's gonna be small presentation on monday [i hate it] and i have to finish my work by then when i'm not even 10% there yet now..guess someone won't be sleeping tonight. Then i heard on tuesday they'll be submission work but i dunno what we're suppose to do also..X_____X
what bout wednesday? i'm totally lost on what's gonna happen on wed..haihz..

Sayang's gonna start class on the 24th again and what's gonna happen? Might be going back to hostel to stay. but i really don't want to leave sayang but what can i do? i don't want sayang to feel i'm a burden. maybe he's half thinking i am d. Mayb he already is cz he keeps asking when i'm going back..SHIT..O_o....haihz..wth? i'm just so confuse and blur and don't know what the hell i'm crapping now..

No comments: