Monday 17 March 2008

Have you ever wonder what is going to happen to you? I often wonder. Sometimes, someone can be quite emo without knowing it and it’s unstopable. Different people has different opinion, it’s just how you deal with it. Don’t you agree with me?

Think of the negative way, it hurts so much to be able to be with that someone, to do things together, to go out, watch movie, have dinner, having him to drive you. And Nomatter how many times it happens, it’s always so special to you and the feelings gets stronger and stronger. Maybe this is only how you feel towards him, but how does he feel toward you? Maybe he’s just getting use to it and it has become a habit, but not something special to him. And till the end, we’re not officially a couple.

But to think of the positive way, he’s around you, I can see him anytime I want, and I blush everytime I do. Everytime he looks into my eyes, my heart beats faster and faster. Well, it was either you look at him from near, or you look at him from far. He is able to teach you and share everything he knows. That’s a good start. Isn’t it?

No comments: