Saturday 22 March 2008

When something;s are not yours, no matter how much effort you put in, it'll never be yours. If it's yours, it'll eventually come to you.

Ok, maybe you might be thinking, maybe you'll do somethings which caught his attention and maybe he'll fall for you. But it only works 1 out of that thousand. You dare to take the risk? I've done what i've done, and i've known what i should know and i've regreted blowing up chances and making myself a big fat fool. I've gotta change for a better person.=/

hmmm...i died my hair A.G.A.I.N today..hmm...wonder how it actually looks. You know, they say your hair will only actually be the best after one or two days after you come out from the saloon. so, gotta wait few days till it actually comes out ok.

My stomach hasn't been feeling really well, tumble and pain and omg..T___T

-i'm with you-

No comments: