Friday 28 March 2008

i woke up at 11.30 this morning and realized that i promised uezion i'll meet him at the plaza at 12.30, then i hurried to get ready, then suyin caught me up and i started msn chatting with her, but still i made it in time. XDD

Internet connection isn't really that good here at hostel. It's so weak here at my room, at my bed. but it's so strong at the living room. My roomate moved out today, she's pretty.:D. so i'm alone here, i have two malay housemates, and another korean girl, who's bf is also here. So, yea. apparently, he's not studying here. I think in sunway, as sayang saw him before. hmmm..

I'm actually planning to go down to get some milk. So that i can eat along with my corn-flakes. I'm been losing many stuff. I've lost two very important books. it's my human anatomy books..T_T..then i also lost my rubbish bin, my clothes-hanger, my extension plugs. hmm..what else seem to be missing? yes! sayang..he's not here..=/..well, he's gonna come back on sunday. but i still won't be seeing him them. -i miss him-

Ever sat in a room with four walls, nobody's around. the whole house is empty. you look out the window, you see another wall, you look out the balcony, you see trees and forest and among it you see a small road leading to nowhere -the way out-. You're hungry and you don't have anything to eat. You go down to buy food and strangers are around. You have no one to talk, no one to smile. -that's how i feel-

No comments: