Sunday 23 March 2008

I'm so exhausted, it's five in the morning and i can't really sleep. Just keep thinking bout the next night scares me..T___T..i seriously don't want to go back, but i know it's best for my work and transport to uni and maybe he'll have some space of his own..screw my mind..T___T..

Contacts are killing my eyes, i really need to change brand, FreshKon aren't good. Try FreshLook.. Facial is important. Wanted to go for farcial today, or tomorrow, but there isn't time today and there's no transportation tomorrow..

When he was there, i was dazed. From far i looked, from far i admire, even though it was like how it was last time, but the feeling right now isn't the same. He shuffled and my eyes just couldn't off him. Then he left, i thought he'll leave without saying byes. Soon, after that, he came in, and my heart thumped hard, he ask me to go over, my heart was going to explode. What's wrong with me? It's not like we've never talked to laughed or hugged, but why am i having butterflies in my stomach and i just realized, i've loved more and more everyday..

-i can't live without you-

No comments: