Saturday 22 March 2008

Today i came back to hometown, and i learn to think more about useful stuff such as work and assignments and future and how to get a car and how to chance myself for a better person.

Din notice today was Good Friday..*sorry up there..XDD..went to church, suprisingly my parents would go to a chinese speaking prayer. haha..no offense but i din expect them to do things like that. It's three in the morning and i'm still not asleep, with my contacts still on and i'm online. not suprise, if not it'll be a pain in my head if i had to read or type in the middle of the night. Mosquitoes are feeding on me and it's a lil annoying. wonder why they were even created..hmm..no offense yea, sorry, it's suppose to be Good Friday..XDD
Esther is on Sunday. Any eggs? haha..being so random...
I think i'll be off now, get a shower, be in bed, start chatting with xian and fall asleep. Fixing my hair tomorrow morning and might be going to facial and fix my nails. Then will be going jj with xian. Night might be going to riverbanks. It's all a might, but still i'm not sure..hmm..

-does he know he's all i think about at night-

No comments: