Friday 15 June 2007

10th june 2007 [sunday]

Today, woke up at 10…No wait…It was my mom who woke me up… she was like a morning chicken who would not shut up. Omg. I had to wake up. Slept in her room. Next to my dad, and ended up chatting with him and slept at one smth. Haha… Can’t blame my dad loving me can’t you? Hehez….

So, we didn’t go church cause the mass was at night. We went to breakfast instead, went to eat bah kut teh. Ipoh food… so long did not eat that already, haha.

Then came home, watch anime in my mom’s room. School rumble 2. I’m not done with that. Ish. Dunno when only I will finish it. omg… I still have other’s not done yet. Haha.Well, I have been keeping myself busy that I don’t have time to watch anime. Haha. My brother has been bugging me to buy gundam. And he has been complaining why did I not buy for him while I was in kl. I mean, at least tell me which edition he wants la. Haha.. oh shit, la he’s gonna ask me for his birthday present for the gundam modal thingy like he asked carol then my wallet go down drain liao..haha…

At night, we went to Stadium Indera Mulia, where the mass [praying session] was held. Weird right? You must be thinking why in the stadium right? Well, it is because, three churches are holding them together, that’s why they rented the stadium, well, for one night. Right? As usual matthew was the server, so me and my mom went, since my dad went for golf. Then I shuh yin and lay chian was also coming. So is Kim Fatt [my cousin] and their whole family, including Catherine, Nicholas and Stephanie and they brought ee-laine too..*jumps with joy*..

People could not recognize me, *sad*, I was like waving my hand until they saw. And they were like ‘eh?it’s ailing!’.. I was like..O_______o…..

The mass ended like after 2 hours. Then we went to eat loklok..haha..i ate 21 sticks…wakakaka…


No comments: