Friday 15 June 2007

late entry

14th June 2007

It has been a few days since i blogged... komenasai.. Didn't reli have time to do it.
Anyway, have to type in my laptop, and then, send to me pen-drive, then send it to my desktop and then only i can nline and post it.
*sigh* Today is Thursday and i don't think i will be going anywhere.

Monday, I went to the dental, she said i could not take it off that time, i still need to wear it for a month more.
So, i'll be taking it off on the 19th july. At least i dun have to wear it back to kl..

Tuesday, I went out with grandma, *whisper*[she gave me money...shhhh...], and grandpa was there too.
We went out for breakfast, satay and chicken hor fun. haha..Then, went home. At about one smth, mom dropped me off at amc [my secondory school]
wakakaka.....stood there like an idiot,
cz my friend was lost. No wait, it was more like. I lost my friend. Anywayz, we met also. Saw lotz of juniors and ppl i knew, but they all din know it was me..
*sad*..can't blame ler, i change my hair-style ma. Saw pn. low [my chinese teacher] aw...miss her much.
Then we went to music room, CHOIR!!!...
haha...they were all shocked and suprise..=]..suprises are great..
hehez...After that, went to parade, took cab there, it's cheap ma..So, went shopping alone. Met friends too...
but they all could not recognize me tooo...=[...T.T...

Wednesday, woke up at 8. Cause i was going to listen undang..omg...8.30 to 3.30..*sigh*..why so long??
stupid ler all these baka rulez...so, sat there and listen lo, at the beginning it was fine and ok. but when the second lecturer came in.
i fell asleep..O_______o.......komenasai...hehez...^^...but i just couldn't help it. i was too tired...haha....
Planning to take the test on saturday...hehez...pray that i pass ler..

No comments: