Friday 8 June 2007

one more day..

It's friday, and i have one more day being here in desaria..
tomorrow morning, we will be going to sunway..then i can meet up with my baby..wahaha..we are planning to take a cab from here to sunway..RM25...haha..back in ipoh...it's like RM8 you can go from one end to the other..haha..
i see..now why kl life is different.well, it is also a good way..hehez...

I'm suppose to pack, but i'm still here online and watching tv...iaks...

Today, i was suprise. cz i was watching anime [skul rumble 2] then you know when someone sign in in msn,they will pop up..haha..then all of sudden i see..it's my baby..i thought i was dreaming. after pas few days, all the misses and dreams all of sudden i just see him online, so i msg him..haha...and he replied..wohooo!!!!haha..i'm going crazy..and tomolo i will be seeing him...yay....

Tomorrow, is also the day i'm going, yue meng is going to fetch me back...aiks..my mom is gonne have arguements and fights with me. sometimes i just wonder why can't she let me go. ish ish ish...anywayz....

i miss jonathan lim!!!!!!!
i love you..hehez..
muakzzxx~

No comments: