Sunday 3 June 2007

finally a day is over...

Finally, it's eight smth, and the day is almost over. haihz.. all i am waiting for is tomorrow night, Yue Meng is going to gimme an answer whether he is going back on saturday night or not.If he is going back, then i'll follow him la. Hope that he is going back la.If not i am stuck here, die...haihz..

Today, i haven't been doing anything, was sitting in bed, with my guitar, and video convo with my sister. haihz. it think about two hours. but everything was just crap..i am so freaking boring that it is getting up my nerves. OMG....

Just got off the phone with my baby, both of us were screaming over the phone..haihz..i jsut do hoped that he understnad my frus-ness of being bored here. i mean he went home, how also there's something to do. I am stuck in my unit, where the kettle is not working, the toilet has problem, the air-con is leaking. Sometimes it's cold, sometime's it's hot. I only have seven bucks in my wallet and i can't go anywhere. I don't have this months bus card, i am all alone, and i seriously have NOTHING to do..where he is different. I don't blame him for not understanding, I blame myself la. Feeling so bad that i yelled at him on the phone. Haihz..sorry...

No comments: